What if you felt freaking awesome?
- What if you got rid of all self-doubt, self-defeating thoughts and worries about not being cool enough?
- What if you would drop wallowing and punishing yourself for being too fat or too thin for this and that?
- What if you would stop altogether being someone you’re not to please or seek love and acceptance from others?
What if you felt deserving of everything you might think of having. What if you loved absolutely everything about yourself, the good, the bad and the ugly and finally allowed others to enjoy the awesome you?
What if your life felt freaking awesome?
- What if you weren’t always tired, drained and stressed out?
- What if you didn’t always have an over bloated task list?
- What if you weren’t constantly dissatisfied despite “having it all”?
What if you suddenly had time to do what you want to do and all your days were exactly how you wanted them to be. What if you were happy, satisfied with life, living your dream and at ease with everything life throws at you?
Life and leadership expert Anita Sig teaches you how to do just that with an easy to follow, step-by-step, paint by numbers plan to unleash your hidden awesomeness and unlock your dreams.
Life is beautiful but nevertheless we all face difficult circumstances we need to learn from to unlock our true potential. Some get more than a fair share but we have the power of choice; will our experiences inhibit us or transform us?
You may be drop dead gorgeous and oozing with talent but nevertheless always feel you are not good enough. You may even unconsciously sabotage your success despite all your talents, skills and hard work. You are too valuable, no more!
It all begins with choosing soulful living and loving. Accept the challenge, set your footprint and unleash your awesomeness to realize authentic happiness. Your purpose in life is first and foremost to be happy; from there magic happens.
Do what you want to do and do what you love to do. Dare to dream and take charge. Change your life, change your world.
I’m certainly not the white dressed guru or the elderly “know it all” father figure. No my dear, and I never will be. I am the coffee loving, high heel wearing girl, that crawled through own difficulties by soaking up academic and spiritual knowledge and turning it all into a fun filled awesomeness plan for this beautiful life. XOXO Anita
Halldora Katla Gudmundsdottir
Marketing & HR Manager at Fjarvakur